Hello! Well, the sun came out today, so I’m re-posting an old, old summery project here, because I've always loved these images. We no longer stock the pink paper doilies but they're readily available elsewhere if you'd like to try and re-create.
The abbreviated instructions:
- Cut a small circle out of card and mark its centre (approx. 4.5cm diameter.)
- Glue one circle onto the centre of each doily (of a larger diameter) and let it dry.
- Cut one section from the edge of the doily to its centre and bend into a cone shape. Secure with craft glue.
- Optional: glue wooden plug or bead to parasol and let dry. We used a 1/4″ plug painted white.
- Glue a wooden skewer to the inside of the parasol with a hot glue gun and let dry.
Project by Olivia Kanaley for Papermash.
You might also like: