Instagram styling toolkit
I'm trying to be more organised in planning my Instagram feed and am using a pink toolbox to store a selection of my styling and gift wrapping props! Sunny summer days are sometimes in short supply, so it's easier to take batches of flatlay photos at once. Metallic and monochrome accessories work well with all kinds of colour schemes.
In my toolkit:
- washi tapes (for pretty wrapping, but also for easily sticking things to the wall without taking off the paint.)
- a sharpener (particularly drives me crazy when I can't find one)
- a tape measure and also a Instagrammable gold ruler
- little gold clips (such as these gold numbered clips) and a gold pen.
- bakers twine and brown paper for easily wrapping pretend parcels! (I often use brown paper as a backdrop too.)
- gold tissue confetti - easy and effective way to add some interest to your backdrop
- a craft knife
- floral scissors (I prefer using actual floral scissors for cutting flowers.)
What's in your toolkit?